- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - KIM SMITH DOES BA ILLUSTRATION :: SECOND YEAR- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - ASSIGNMENTS - - - KNITTING - - -FILM - - - SELF DIRECTED- - - STUDIO - - - INFLUENCE - - - YACK YACK - - - MORE- - - ABOUT - - -

Friday 22 October 2010

Test Animations!


The Witch Of One horn. from Kim Smith on Vimeo.

This first video was my first ever try. I used stop frame and took pictures one step at a time, uploaded them, made them an image sequence and adjusted the colours in Final Cut.

The second one (below) was another test, and I uploaded it to show my group members so they could 'approve' it and I could get on with the rest of them


Open Open! from Kim Smith on Vimeo.


We also went to the animation studio a bit after these and filmed all the scenes together. It was fun working together to get it right, and I could help out a bit as I've done a lot of stop frame before.
Then, to finish it up we spent most of the weekend at my house, working hard- one of us from animating and the others were editing and piecing it all together. Petra was also working on our Stage which ended up being too difficult, but she had some really good ideas for different ways of showing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment