- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - KIM SMITH DOES BA ILLUSTRATION :: SECOND YEAR- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - ASSIGNMENTS - - - KNITTING - - -FILM - - - SELF DIRECTED- - - STUDIO - - - INFLUENCE - - - YACK YACK - - - MORE- - - ABOUT - - -

Friday 22 October 2010

look at this.

Holy moley, this is exciting. My favourite part is the bit where the bird rips the paper to reveal a new bit of gorgeous old paper underneath. siiigghhhhh This comes from THIS photostream.


animation by die diƩ en el bosque

I did the majority of my Alevel Animation doing stop frame and trying out new techniques (see some here), so I'm quite confident I can churn out the last few 'scenes' easily. We made a to do list and everything. This has just inspired me a lot and I thought you really ought to see it too. I miss playing with paper like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment