- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - KIM SMITH DOES BA ILLUSTRATION :: SECOND YEAR- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - ASSIGNMENTS - - - KNITTING - - -FILM - - - SELF DIRECTED- - - STUDIO - - - INFLUENCE - - - YACK YACK - - - MORE- - - ABOUT - - -

Saturday 23 October 2010

first story boards.

On the 13th we didn't have a studio, so we worked in the canteen pretty much all day, on story boards and I went and did some research later on. It was a very needed session where we did a lot of decision-making and task-giving. Here are Amber's and Petra's storyboards:


To me, storyboarding has always been a quick get-it-down process, more for planning purposes that anything else, so I was a little surprised when they spent so much time over them- it obviously pays off, because they are beautiful. (I guess this is the 'i can't draw' thing coming in here- I've never really drawn comics or people/scenes from my imagination, or at least never had much confidence in it. Something I need to work on and practice, i think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment