- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - KIM SMITH DOES BA ILLUSTRATION :: SECOND YEAR- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - ASSIGNMENTS - - - KNITTING - - -FILM - - - SELF DIRECTED- - - STUDIO - - - INFLUENCE - - - YACK YACK - - - MORE- - - ABOUT - - -

Monday 24 October 2011

These Monday lectures. :: lectures.

These Monday lectures are really giving me a lot to think about.
things that I knew already but never really considered to be a threatening problem.
Having the problems of our society pointed out so plainly.

All the books I've been reading/listening to about a fictitious dystopian society in the future. They all feel much more real and urgent.
Scares me a little.
Excites me a little.
Makes me feel like we (creatives) have the power to change it all, even in a small way.
I sort of feel speechless.
And yet there are a thousand things I want everyone to know.

Signs Of Revolt was really good today.
Also went to a Craftivists workshop on sunday which was great.
Non threatening messages for a better society.
Wake people up.

Change my personal daily goings on. Recognize of all the things I already do.

So much going on in my head right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment