- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - KIM SMITH DOES BA ILLUSTRATION :: SECOND YEAR- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - ASSIGNMENTS - - - KNITTING - - -FILM - - - SELF DIRECTED- - - STUDIO - - - INFLUENCE - - - YACK YACK - - - MORE- - - ABOUT - - -

Wednesday 16 February 2011

image sequence problems.


I've done image squences and movies before, all kinds- and I've always had a bit of a problem with exporting quality. I've read the vimeo guidelines and it works pretty well, but it's still not sharp sharp like my images.

It does this weird blurry pixel thing as soon as I tell it to move. Which it shouldn't.
Frustration!
I've been trying all kinds of different settings, on a simple sequence (editing budapest things!) as seen above.

I want to be able to pop them into final cut and adjust the colours as a movie and still keep the quality. If I can't figure it out, I'm going to book a one-to-one in the digital media place. I just feel like there is a box i'm checking somewhere or... ugh.
literally, how many image sequences have i made in my life- too many. is it that much to ask to get them to be nice and clear?

-rant over-

No comments:

Post a Comment