- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - KIM SMITH DOES BA ILLUSTRATION :: SECOND YEAR- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - ASSIGNMENTS - - - KNITTING - - -FILM - - - SELF DIRECTED- - - STUDIO - - - INFLUENCE - - - YACK YACK - - - MORE- - - ABOUT - - -

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Photographs at Standen house :: Bluebeard!

The other day, I wrote about my experience at Standen House, and the drawings I made. While I was there I took a lot of photos to use as reference for a project. The whole place is so beautiful, each corner has something interesting about it. Here are some photos of the house, without much editing, so you can see the real colours and feel of it.I'll let the photos speak for themselves...
Taken October 2011. Standen House.
Kimxo

**Copied from ArtEqualsHappy**

No comments:

Post a Comment