- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - KIM SMITH DOES BA ILLUSTRATION :: SECOND YEAR- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - ASSIGNMENTS - - - KNITTING - - -FILM - - - SELF DIRECTED- - - STUDIO - - - INFLUENCE - - - YACK YACK - - - MORE- - - ABOUT - - -

Monday 17 January 2011

Camberwell Christmas.


I did a post a little while ago about our Camberwell Christmas over on my ArtEqualsHappy blog, because it's not really 'work'. But, it was camberwell and it was fun and we drew and made stuff. so check it outttt.


That poster- I drew the 'Ho Ho Ho' (which i meant to be holly jolly christmas, but realized that it wouldn't fit.) and the each of the tutors(geoff, rob and jim) added their contribution. lovely, I think.

Also I made some tasty treats for the occasion.


And this last one was taken off of facebook. [: I am rather fond of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment