- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - KIM SMITH DOES BA ILLUSTRATION :: SECOND YEAR- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - ASSIGNMENTS - - - KNITTING - - -FILM - - - SELF DIRECTED- - - STUDIO - - - INFLUENCE - - - YACK YACK - - - MORE- - - ABOUT - - -

Wednesday 15 September 2010

That Pesky Summer Project.

Ok, kidding. I love it really. Because we all know I'm a nerd.
But I just re-read the sheet of paper and I thought we needed to bring 3 examples of art/design/illustration from the place we call home.
no. it's 3 examples of art, 3 examples of design and 3 examples of illustration (+ the 10 interesting things I need to post here)
which really isn't that hard
BUT it would be so much easier if i thought america was my home.
i could give you 10000000000 examples right now if that was the case.
maybe i'll go to the library this week?
or just write out a list.
or something.

some of my 'getting to know you' drawings are nearly ready to be posted. going to photograph them right now actually.
oh, and i'm adding some links to the top- as categories. still trying to decide the best way to organize this. tell me if you find it confusing.

2 comments:

  1. Your course sounds so awesome!! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim!
    I've been following you ever since we took an Elsie class together. I think you have a real flair and are very talented. I am so glad that you have decided to make a Camberwell blog - so exciting. Wishing you all the best for this coming school year. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete