- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - KIM SMITH DOES BA ILLUSTRATION :: SECOND YEAR- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - ASSIGNMENTS - - - KNITTING - - -FILM - - - SELF DIRECTED- - - STUDIO - - - INFLUENCE - - - YACK YACK - - - MORE- - - ABOUT - - -

Monday 20 September 2010

Interesting #5

SYDNEY MILLER
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sydneymiller/
http://sydneymiller.tumblr.com/it may just be that i have a girl crush on Sydney, but I've followed her for a couple of years and she's always had interesting images floating around the internet. I like the carefree nature of all of them and how they really do feel like snapshots- often getting images that feel like stills from a film. Some of her videos are interesting too- This one is possibly my favourite:Other than the subject and feel of her photographs, they often have warm to neutral qualities about them that make them feel more accessible. She might laugh when I say this- but also I think they tell a story about growing up and finding freedom and what you might do with that new found control (or lack of).I'm interested to see what she does with her talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment