- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - KIM SMITH DOES BA ILLUSTRATION :: SECOND YEAR- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - ASSIGNMENTS - - - KNITTING - - -FILM - - - SELF DIRECTED- - - STUDIO - - - INFLUENCE - - - YACK YACK - - - MORE- - - ABOUT - - -

Saturday 8 January 2011

I realize I haven't posted in a while.
I realize I'm majorly behind with updates.
I realize that I basically just have tomorrow to finish a draft of my essay and get my project to a decent point.

I've been keeping up my blog posts over at ArtEqualsHappy because I'm trying to keep the interest up and I reckon that one up-to-date blog is better than none. [:
I have planned a big update/revamp for my ArtEqualsHappy store and blog for the 22nd of Jan, which gives me time to work on uni things, finish the essay and hopefully not die in the process.
Being my own boss is a little daunting at times, but I'm used to it. I've been a lot better at setting and meeting deadlines in the last year than ever before, which is positive.

But, I guess my doubts are getting the better of me. I know I can do it.
Just try not to aggravate my illness too much and remember that Camberwell comes first.
(Sometimes I get carried away with personal projects, and that's all I want to do- is play shop keeper and knit and be all lovely and cozy and post blogs and hug my followers.)

i have a lot of photographs to edit.
i have a photographs to take and edit of my work/sketchbooks/things i've been up to over the holidays.
sigh.
it'll have to wait till morning because my body is screaming.
excited to get back to 'school'. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment